Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Caught Up

Caught Up

It's hard to live a Christian life,

surrounded by a world of sin.

Sometimes I don't want to wake up,

tired of doing the same things over again.

Days are short and go to fast,

and lonely night are all too long.

I pray for strength and patience,

I need help to keep from doing wrong.

I turn away and shake my head

at many of the sights I see.

I think about when the world will end,

and what a great day that will be.

Some may say I'm not grateful,

for all God has done for me.

But, the truth of the matter is...I just want to see his face and shout the victory.

Joann Hodges currently has a published book of Poetry entitled, Expressions of the Heart . This book is guaranteed to make you laugh, think, and maybe even cry. The book consist of 22 poems, each with a prologue and an illustration. To order a copy of the book please call the author at: 267-307-3443 or send an email tojoann.hodges@yahoo.com. The price is $12.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment