Monday, December 6, 2010

Springtime

Springtime

I am so looking forward to Spring....
Beholding the essence of a rose is such a beautiful thing.

The brightness of the sun shines even more...
People venture to beach, to walk upon the sand by shore.

The weather is milder to enjoy the beauty of the day...
The skies are clearer, children come out to play.

The light of day is such a pleasure to behold...
No more frigid weather, days are more warmer than cold.

It's a joy in the morning, to open your windows and lift your shades...
U welcome in the light and the warmth from the sun's bright rays.

My anticipation grows for the summer season to arrive...
I look forward to strolls in the park or an afternoon drive.

Nature's beauty is reaching its best..
I ponder the grace of God, because I know I'm blessed.

I am thankful unto the Lord, my spirit embracing it all...
Just being grateful for life, be it Winter, Spring, Summer, or Fall.

copyright Sherri C. Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment