Wednesday, April 21, 2010

God Is My Everything

My Savior Jesus? How do I put into words that which You've done for me? You've forgiven my soul that was doomed to hell, without You, for eternity. You loved me, oh my Lord, when I was lost in a world of sin. You took me in to Your loving arms one day, despite the places I had been... I adore You Lord, more each and every day. The more I learn of You oh Lord, the more I am Your willing clay. Do with me however you wish, my Lord, for my life is Yours at Great Cost. Had You not known me and persevered on my behalf, I'd have surely lost. I praise You, Lord. I worship You, and adore You. There is no other God. My heart You have sealed by Your Spirit. I've received Your final nod. This is a wonder I'll never be over, and never again shall I be blue. For You have given me everything... Love, joy, peace and purpose... As well as my assurance I'll forever be with You! © Matt Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment