Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I Owe Him My everything

At the cross Christ paid it all, For my sins He took the fall.... He paid with his precious blood, That flowed from His veins like a flood... To me He's my all in all, Father help me that I will not fall... We are so unworthy of His precious love, Whose spirit once descended upon Jesus in the form of a dove... He loves us unconditionally like no other, He sticks closer to His children than a Mother... I owe Him my everything, He's my Savior the Mighty King... Eternal life in Him He came to convey, For all those who will trust in Him and obey... I must love Him first with all that is in me and never cease, and He will keep my mind in perfect peace... What can I give the Father back for all that He has done? Only my faith and trust in His only begotten Son! © Sherri C. Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment