Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wondrous Journeys

I took a ride with the Romans, And I journeyed behind John. I sat down with the Psalmist, And we sang a bittersweet song. I danced alongside Daniel, As I learned the lore of Luke. I met a Man in Matthew, During times of strong rebuke. I shot a question in Corinthians And the answer hit the Mark. As the reflections of Revelation, Chased away the dark. I toiled the fields with Titus, And I heard a few Hebrews. I washed my dirty feet with Peter, Who gave me a pair of brand new shoes. I stood on stage, with the Acts, And had a Jubilee with James. I thanked the Thessalonians, Who praised His Name above all names. I found a friend in Philemon, Who reminded me of Job. On the feathers of the Phillipians, I soared around the globe. I cried out with the Colossians, I jumped for joy with Jude. I wore the cloak of Chronicles, And covered what was nude. On a pontoon of the Proverbs, I rafted the canyons of the Kings. And in the germination of the Genesis, I felt the life that Jesus brings. As I continue my explorations, In this walk behind the Lord. He illuminates my next pathway, With the light of my new Sword. Written by: Richard (Jim) Minch 3/6/05

No comments:

Post a Comment